Bucks Support Services is a collaborative psychotherapy practice comprised of Master’s and Doctoral level therapists. Directed by Dr. Heidi Dalzell, Dr. Stacy Hunt, and Clinical Coordinator Kayti Protos, LCSW, Bucks Support Services is a safe place to seek out support for a variety of psychological issues.
Bucks Support Services is located in Barclay Commons, just off of State Street in the center of Newtown, PA. Bucks Support Services is comprised of three speciality branches; Bucks Eating Support Collaborative, Bucks Recovery Center and Bucks LGBTQ Center. In addition to those speciality areas, we treat a wide array of psychological concerns, including anxiety, depression, mood disorders, personality disorders, relationship issues, adjustment disorders, disorders of childhood, among others. Our models is a trauma informed, harm reduction approach aiming to meet clients where they are, and to join in a client-centered, solution-focused style.
Presentations and Workshops Available:
- Becoming a Safe Space for LGBTQ+ populations.
- Body Image and Gender Outside the Binary
- Coping with Stress & Expectations (For high school students and parents)
- Teens & Stress (For high school parents and school staff)
- Diagnosis & Treatment of PANDAS (Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorder Associated with Streptococcal Infection)
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Non Verbal Learning Disability
- Our LGBTQ Community; Working Toward an Affirming Society
- Queering the Body: Working with Transgender Youth
- Avoiding Compassion Fatigue
- Intuitive Eating Training
- Managing Behaviors in the Classroom Setting
- Risk Management in Private Practice